Sunshine


Colorado gives us the most beautiful sunshine almost every day.  I love it.  It makes me so happy to see the sun and to know that spring is coming! Sheffield doesn't like the sunshine in his eyes as much as I do.  :)


The thing about having 4 siblings older than you is that you know a lot more about rules in sports and how things work.  You've watched enough to know that your mom should have put you in a more challenging soccer program.  Clark told me 'Mom, I know this isn't REAL soccer because I don't have a uniform and we don't play games on Saturdays!'

I realize this may look like torture, but rest assured that Clark likes to be Faye's pony.  


And then there are some weeks when we try to take our family photo and this is as good as it gets.  When it just isn't working I just roll with it so that they will be willing to try again the following week.  I still love to look at them even when they are less than ideal.

There never was a baby so loved.

Sailing On,
E

Comments