Tis' the Season

I love how the Christmas season brings out such great imagination and play with my children.  I love how Emma and Faye made a stable and manger for Sheffield to lay in.  Classic.  There is something so magical about having a small baby at Christmas time to remind us of Jesus Christ as a baby.  It always makes me see Mary in a whole new light and to think about what she truly endured and the circumstances she was in.


I also love my 'help' in the kitchen.  Faye helped me for about an hour just rolling around some dough and adding huge amounts of flour to it as she played.  This brings back such good memories of doing the same thing in the kitchen with my mother and I hope it gives my children a desire to learn how to cook good food and not be afraid to try new things.  


I love these adorable faces!
Sailing through December faster than I would like,
E

Comments

  1. How I love that manger! and sweet Faye! so grown up and beautiful. Love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment